ANR Environmental Health & Safety
University of California
ANR Environmental Health & Safety



What ergonomic training/assessment would I need if I would like to request funding through our BSAS program for ergonomic equipment?


The only ergonomic assessment that we need before using BSAS funding is either the in- person assessment documentation or the on-line program that you can access by clicking this link: Ergonomic Training

In either case there needs to be a clear need for the equipment requested.  If you need additional help or suggestions on what mouse may work for you, please contact:  Thor Benzing, EH& S Specialist, (530) 400-5629 phone or


Last Updated

October 18, 2010

Webmaster Email: