New Break Program
The software includes:
- Automatic Setting Recommendations: Tailors settings of the program to your work pattern
- Interventions: Pop-ups with messaging around ergonomics and well-being remind you to take a break, provide mental refreshment, and provide stretching exercises. Additional options include shortcut key, email and time management information.
- Display Settings: Allows you to choose which content you would like to view
- Profile Settings: Allows you to choose the amount of assistance (interventions) you prefer
- Feedback Tab: Provides feedback on your work habits and recommendations to work more comfortably and efficiently
- Advanced Reports: Detailed statistics on your computer use
Below are instructions for installing the software.
NOTE: If you do not have administrator privileges, please submit an IT work order for assistance or contact your sites local IT administrator. Reference this web page in your IT request
- If RSIGuard or another break program is still on your computer, you will need to uninstall it first.
If you have administrator privileges, click here to start the uninstall. Open the file (you may first need to save it). Choose "Run" when prompted. Your list of installed programs will appear. Select RSI Guard Stretch Edition by clicking it and choose "Uninstall". Follow instructions on screen.
- Click on the following link: http://support.efficiencysoftware.com/uc/
- Provide your UC Employee ID# and select your organization. This information is needed to ensure that only UC personnel install the software. Your ID# can be found on your paystub located at At Your Service
- Via email, CtrlWORK will send you the installation link to the download file. Follow the installation instructions on the screen.
For additional information, refer to the installation manual
For more information, download the user manual. In addition, a help video is available in the "Help Tab" in the CtrlWORK menu. Open the menu by double clicking the icon in the right lower part of your screen.