COVID-19 Screening Report
The COVID Screening Report (CSR) is a tool for employees to use to report COVID-19 test results, symptoms, or close exposures.
This survey should be used by employees in the following conditions:
- To report COVID-19 Test Results
- Employees who test positive for COVID-19 should use this survey to report their results. This will initiate additional follow-up and response by UC ANR’s COVID-19 response team.
- Employees who are reducing a quarantine period or have other test results to report can use the survey to report their test results.
- To report COVID-19 Symptoms – employees who have COVID-19 symptoms that are not due to another known or chronic condition are advised to stay home and monitor their symptoms. If symptoms last for more than a day or two, it is recommended to get tested.
- To report COVID-19 Exposures – employees who have had a close exposure to someone who has COVID-19 should use this survey to report their status and receive guidance on whether they need to quarantine or take other actions.